A professional plants selection is performing by senior staff. We only select those plants which are in good quality to ensure our customers receive healthy products.
The media (moss, bark and etc.) of plants need at least 2~3 weeks to dry up.
We provide an environment with good ventilation, enough sunlight and suitable temperature during the dry up period.
All plants pass by the quarantine process before exportation. We make sure that the plants are stay in healthy status until the packing process.
During final dry up process before packing, air conditioner and dehumidifier are using to ensure the media of plant dry enough to avoid rotting during transportation.
- Cotton are using to prevent media (bark/stone) spill from pots.
- Paper bags are using to protect the whole plants.
- The plants are placing neatly and tidy to reduce wear and tear.
- The boxes are covering by yellow plastic belt and scotch tape for reinforcement.
- Heat preservation cotton will be using during winter season for insulation of plants.